The process of obtaining your ID card and achieving access to medical marijuana is very simple:
1 Receive a doctor’s recommendation (Physician certification form) Call us to direct you to the doctor.
2 Fill out necessary forms and gather application fee ($35)
3 Pick a dispensary, caregivers and/or you may choose to grow your own. (Special discounts if you name Caregivers For Life as your Center)
4 Mail or drop off the forms to Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
In order to apply for a card, you must first suffer from at least one of the approved symptoms for medical marijuana:
* HIV or AIDS positive
* Cachexia (loss of appetite, weight loss, muscular wasting and general mental and physical debilitation, usually due to advanced disease)
* Severe or chronic pain (E.g. degenerative disc disease, carpel tunnel, arthritis, migraines, Asthma, –
* Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, Crohn’s Disease, GERD, Hepatitis-C)
* Severe or chronic nausea (including due to medications)
* Seizures (E.g. Epilepsy)
* Persistent muscle spasms (E.g. spastic disorders, Multiple Sclerosis)
Call 720-536-5462 and we will direct you to a licensed physician and assist you in how to get your Colorado Medical Marijuana card.
Or you may call the doctor direct. We use Dr Cohen at Cohen Medical centers. If you name our Marijuana Center as your Center on your paperwork you will receive deep discounts on all our products.